An exciting opportunity to work alongside top class scientists to enhance agricultural projection, utilizing the latest in field and laboratory equipment. Students and non-students will acquire experience in scientific field-plot research as well as laboratory based research in various areas; such as nutrient management, plant disease, and agronomy.
- Candidate must be reliable and hard-working with a positive attitude
- Students with a science/agriculture major or interest are encouraged to apply
- Must be able to maintain focus and accuracy during repetitive procedures.
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Work is Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm during the summer months.
- If you are a student applying, NWROC may work with class schedule to begin spring semester in the laboratory.
Contact Maureen at email@example.com or 218.281.8602 with questions.
SUMMER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
NWROC Application (download Word doc)
NWROC Application (download pdf)